Monday, August 17, 2009

Hello, and welcome to my blog!

Hey! I'm DJ, welcome to my blog! I've had this blog for awhile but I guess I never got to into it, until now. I am VERY excited to be a blogger here. I want to use this blog to write. I'm not sure about what, but I'll figure it out. I think this will be sort of like a story. With characters from my life. Have you ever seen the movie "Read it and Weep"? Well, it's going to be like that.

To start us off, I love to write! I may not be the best, but I will totally try my hardest to meet your expectations. I enjoy dance, sports, singing, acting, and yeah, stuff of that nature. I've been dancing for a LONG time, and I love it!

Okay well I can't think of anything else to say right now.... so keeping checking in!

ENJOY MY BLOG! :D

No comments: